The Shute Festival is a delightful literary based event held in the small village of Shute in Devon. Speakers from various backgrounds are invited to speak and we were delighted to be asked to talk about ocean sustainability and plastic pollution. It is a very informal relaxed event and well worth going to. Look out for it next year.
- PRESS RELEASE – Race to save our oceans: Four young men embark on tough rowing challenge for charity July 5, 2020
- GB Row Challenge 2020 to go ahead June 30, 2020
- Grant Awarded for Microplastic Research in Argentina March 16, 2020
- Grant Awarded to Research Student in Cochin February 25, 2020
- Exe Enduro – Round Britain Rowing Team January 30, 2020