The Shute Festival is a delightful literary based event held in the small village of Shute in Devon. Speakers from various backgrounds are invited to speak and we were delighted to be asked to talk about ocean sustainability and plastic pollution. It is a very informal relaxed event and well worth going to. Look out for it next year.
- International Conference on Frontiers in Marine Science – MARICON2019 – India January 5, 2020
- Is whaling necessary in modern Japan? January 5, 2020
- The MSC ZOE disaster on the Wadden Sea coastline November 19, 2019
- Plasloc to donate ALL funds received from recycling products to charity November 4, 2019
- Plastic Health Summit 2019 – Does plastic make us sick? October 29, 2019