The Shute Festival is a delightful literary based event held in the small village of Shute in Devon. Speakers from various backgrounds are invited to speak and we were delighted to be asked to talk about ocean sustainability and plastic pollution. It is a very informal relaxed event and well worth going to. Look out for it next year.
- Crown of Thorns research project April 3, 2021
- Trawl fishing ban off Sussex coast to protect Kelp forests March 23, 2021
- Bottom trawling is as bad for the planet as air travel March 18, 2021
- Want to know more about our microplastic project? Check out these videos February 25, 2021
- How shipping can have an impact on Whales February 8, 2021