Some time ago we joined a group of like minded organisations called the Plastic Health Coalition. Everyone in the coalition is concerned about the health implications of plastics and following a meeting earlier in the year it was decided to hold a summit. That summit is taking place on 3 October in Amsterdam and we will be bringing you more details when we have them.
- Research publication into impact of ocean warming on Crown of Thorns Starfish November 25, 2022
- We Launch our Intern Programme November 4, 2022
- Anthias- More than just Goldfish June 7, 2022
- Research Publication on Recreational Diver Perceptions May 9, 2022
- Research Publication on Beaked Whales in Bay of Biscay May 7, 2022