Some time ago we joined a group of like minded organisations called the Plastic Health Coalition. Everyone in the coalition is concerned about the health implications of plastics and following a meeting earlier in the year it was decided to hold a summit. That summit is taking place on 3 October in Amsterdam and we will be bringing you more details when we have them.
- International Conference on Frontiers in Marine Science – MARICON2019 – India January 5, 2020
- Is whaling necessary in modern Japan? January 5, 2020
- The MSC ZOE disaster on the Wadden Sea coastline November 19, 2019
- Plasloc to donate ALL funds received from recycling products to charity November 4, 2019
- Plastic Health Summit 2019 – Does plastic make us sick? October 29, 2019