Some time ago we joined a group of like minded organisations called the Plastic Health Coalition. Everyone in the coalition is concerned about the health implications of plastics and following a meeting earlier in the year it was decided to hold a summit. That summit is taking place on 3 October in Amsterdam and we will be bringing you more details when we have them.
- Crown of Thorns research project April 3, 2021
- Trawl fishing ban off Sussex coast to protect Kelp forests March 23, 2021
- Bottom trawling is as bad for the planet as air travel March 18, 2021
- Want to know more about our microplastic project? Check out these videos February 25, 2021
- How shipping can have an impact on Whales February 8, 2021