We are really delighted to welcome our new interns to the Just One Ocean family. Taela-Rae and Lucy have finished their degrees at University of Portsmouth (with 1st Class Honours we hasten to add!!) and are going to be getting some hands on experience in the organisation. They have already been involved in our Big Microplastic Survey project working with the FT-IR scanner to analyse samples of microplastics that have been sent in by volunteers on the programme. They have also undertaken their first ‘plastic presentation’ to a formidable audience of children at a local primary school. Later this month they will be running a microplastic survey in a really contaminated area on Hayling Island and we will let you know how that goes after the event.
- Research publication into impact of ocean warming on Crown of Thorns Starfish November 25, 2022
- We Launch our Intern Programme November 4, 2022
- Anthias- More than just Goldfish June 7, 2022
- Research Publication on Recreational Diver Perceptions May 9, 2022
- Research Publication on Beaked Whales in Bay of Biscay May 7, 2022