We are delighted to announce that Just One Ocean has been accepted into the European Citizen Science Association. Our work with the Big Microplastic Survey is groundbreaking with regards to finding out about the issues of coastal plastic pollution using volunteers to gather data and we are really please to have been accepted into this group. In the future we hope that this link will enable us to share ideas and knowledge with other people around Europe doing great work in citizen science.
- Gili Eco Trust – grass roots marine conservation September 12, 2020
- PRESS RELEASE – Race to save our oceans: Four young men embark on tough rowing challenge for charity July 5, 2020
- GB Row Challenge 2020 to go ahead June 30, 2020
- Grant Awarded for Microplastic Research in Argentina March 16, 2020
- Grant Awarded to Research Student in Cochin February 25, 2020