We are delighted to announce that Just One Ocean has been accepted into the European Citizen Science Association. Our work with the Big Microplastic Survey is groundbreaking with regards to finding out about the issues of coastal plastic pollution using volunteers to gather data and we are really please to have been accepted into this group. In the future we hope that this link will enable us to share ideas and knowledge with other people around Europe doing great work in citizen science.
- International Conference on Frontiers in Marine Science – MARICON2019 – India January 5, 2020
- Is whaling necessary in modern Japan? January 5, 2020
- The MSC ZOE disaster on the Wadden Sea coastline November 19, 2019
- Plasloc to donate ALL funds received from recycling products to charity November 4, 2019
- Plastic Health Summit 2019 – Does plastic make us sick? October 29, 2019