We are delighted to announce that Just One Ocean has been accepted into the European Citizen Science Association. Our work with the Big Microplastic Survey is groundbreaking with regards to finding out about the issues of coastal plastic pollution using volunteers to gather data and we are really please to have been accepted into this group. In the future we hope that this link will enable us to share ideas and knowledge with other people around Europe doing great work in citizen science.
- Crown of Thorns research project April 3, 2021
- Trawl fishing ban off Sussex coast to protect Kelp forests March 23, 2021
- Bottom trawling is as bad for the planet as air travel March 18, 2021
- Want to know more about our microplastic project? Check out these videos February 25, 2021
- How shipping can have an impact on Whales February 8, 2021