I was fortunate to have the opportunity to address an amazing audience in Luxembourg recently. The event was organised by the Ireland Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce and there was a excellent cross section of attendees from business and environmental communities within Luxembourg. Questions and discussions went on well into the evening. My thanks to the Chamber for their kind invitation, hospitality and concern for the environment.
- Crown of Thorns research project April 3, 2021
- Trawl fishing ban off Sussex coast to protect Kelp forests March 23, 2021
- Bottom trawling is as bad for the planet as air travel March 18, 2021
- Want to know more about our microplastic project? Check out these videos February 25, 2021
- How shipping can have an impact on Whales February 8, 2021